April 28, 2011

1/24 SMS Hi-Nu Bust WIP - Part 1

Onto my next project!!!

Cleaned and pre-fit and pinned most stuff.

The person I bought this from sold it because he didn't want it (bought it second hand), but a couple pieces were damaged either from his handling or the shipping process.







And here's the broken v-fin. If you have any ideas on how to fix this, please let me know!!!! I have a couple ideas, but I'm interested to see what the pros here have to say haha.



Any ideas you all have on color schemes, please let me know too! I'm considering blue and orange, but still unsure.

1 comment:

  1. you should be able to rebuild the V-Fin using milliput. With it being so small, you don't have to worry too much about strength. I did the same on a 1/220 gundam model from b-club in the the '90s.

    ReplyDelete