August 24, 2012

Kit Review: 1/72 FA-78-1 Full Armor Gundam

1/72 FA-78-1 Full Armor Gundam Sentinel

Manufacturer: G-System-Best
Cast Quality: 10/10.
The same bar of quality I have come to expect from G-System-Best.  I loved how complex this kit looked, and there are many, MANY pieces in this kit.  As you can see, the details are casted nicely, and it came with all metal accessories and even a rather large stand!  Looking forward to starting this kit.





















As you can see, it looks great!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice kit!! 10/10 casting?!?!?! no defects at all?
    Can't wait to see more..
    I'm also working on resin kits, I would like to add your blog to my bloglist, possible to exchange blog links? http://solo-wing-pixy.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Small defects that are easy to fix (minor warping etc).

      Delete
  3. Very nice man i am thinking about picking this kit up and this is about the only page i could find on it. have you started working on it or been making any progress?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not started this beast yet. It's kind of intimidating the amount if parts. I may do a partial build if I can't get him to stand up. I plan on doing him after my two commissions.

    ReplyDelete