Got some more work done. I'm way behind schedule, but I'm ramping up for the finish. Traveling twice a week 2-3 days doesn't really help either. I'm going to start semi-rushing through this process (without sacrificing quality). Finally got my metallic paints in though ;)
^^I've since corrected the minor error and painted a bit more... Just too lazy to take a pic.
Did some panel lining with enamels.
And for the "Work-in-Progress" taken somewhat literally...
Haha, I had to... come on.
And pics of the head:
I have to paint the right front skirt again... I know. I got too excited with the q-tip I guess. I just noticed it as I was assembling too.