April 6, 2010

Unicorn Banshee Update 2

Testing out the gold to see how it looks with the shield before I begin painting it. I think it's going to turn out great!

Tested out some paints with the airbrush, got a good mixture of the blue and black.

Began work on the shield as my first test subject before I went into it head first, after sanding (800 and 1500 grit) and priming (Tamiya fine primer):

I think the result turned out fantastic. Can't wait to see the finished product :)

Here is a pic of the paints I used:

- Tamiya Fine Plastic Primer
- Tamiya Thinner
- Model Master Acryl Shiny Gold (1/2)
- Tamiya Black
- Tamiya Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment